To maintain the facility and provide required maintenance for equipment, utilities and buildings involving welding, plumbing and electrical issues that may occur in the plant along with ensuring common plant systems are maintained such as air compressors and other related equipment. Would also be responsible with daily and preventative maintenance to keep plant running effectively.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair equipment in the plant daily which includes electric, plumbing and HVAC
- Orders and maintains inventory supplies for daily and preventative maintenance as well as any supplies that may be needed for upcoming events
- Responsible to ensure safety procedures are followed and that the work conditions and or machines being used are properly maintained
- May require working with outside contractors for larger products
- Required to install new equipment or dismember all old equipment that may need removed
- Assists with training operators in equipment operation
- Complete Monthly PMs timely
- Works alongside all departments to ensure proper care and maintenance of machines and lifts are kept up to par
- Education level: High school diploma
- Experience level: Minimum 3-5 years in machine maintenance or in a manufacturing environment.
- Required Training and/or Certifications: Electrical and HVAC certifications are preferred.
- Physical Demands: Standing and walking for long periods of time along with lifting up to 50lbs at some points.
- Needs a strong knowledge in mechanics, plumbing and electric.
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also able to work on projects independently.
- Ability to understand, follow and enforce facility’s GMP and safety precautions.
- Food Manufacturing a plus